STOP&GO 1 PLUS High-voltage device
Single stainless steel contact plates – connects to the on-board power supply – bonnet contact switch – connects to terminal 15
High-voltage device with six stainless steel contact plates which provide a safe but effective electric shock when the plate and the earthing contact are touched simultaneously. This is much the same as the principle behind the electric fence.
Please note: Cannot be used in modern vehicles, as the earthing contact needed via the vehicle body is not available. We recommend item code 07566, 07571 and 07544, 07542.
We also highly recommend using the STOP&GO marten odour remover prior to taking any other marten protection measures.
- 12-volt connection
- Power consumption: approx. 3 mA
- 6 stainless steel contact plates
- Shock and splashproof
- Function control light, blinking LED
- Panic protection control
- Bonnet contact switch with stainless steel bracket
- Compatible with CAN data bus
- E1 marking by the German Federal Motor Transport Authority (KBA)
- Operating voltage: 12 V
- Power consumption: approx. 3 mA (including after a short circuit)
- Reverse polarity protection: is provided
- Fuse in the fuse holder: 0.5 A F
- High voltage: yes
- Output voltage: ca. 300 V
- Ultrasound: no
- Function control light: yellow LED
- Moisture protection: shock and splashproof